MyHealth@ACMC is a free service that gives you personalized access to portions of your ACMC medical record — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through a secure internet connection, you can use MyHealth@ACMC to help manage and receive information about your health.
- Request medical appointments
- Receive appointment reminders
- View your health summary from your MyHealth@ACMC electronic health record
- View summary of test and lab results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate electronically and securely with your health care team
- Securely pay your bill online
Sign up for MyHealth@ACMC
- Click on "Create a New Account."
- Fill in the required fields, then read and accept the Terms of service.
- Create a username for your portal account. It is recommended that you use your email address as your username.
- Next, create a password following the criteria noted on the screen.
- On the following screen you'll request a connection to ACMC. In the zip code search enter "56201," then select Affiliated Community Medical Center from the organization list.
- Once you accept the Release of Information Authorization, a request to access your health data will be sent to ACMC. You will now be able to view your account, however, your health information will not be active until ACMC matches your health data to your MyHealth@ACMC account.
- You will receive an email notification as soon as your health record data is available in your MyHealth@ACMC account.
Sign up for an account from an email invitation
- Check your Email. Once you have checked in for an appointment and have a valid email on file with ACMC, you will receive an email invitation from email@example.com. Click the registration link in your email and follow the on-screen prompts.
- To create a new account, click "Sign Up and Connect."
- Create a username for your portal account. By default, your email address that your invitation was sent to will appear in the username box. It is recommended to use this email address as your username. Next, create a password following the criteria on the screen.
- Get connected. Follow the on-screen prompts on the next five screens to complete your connection. These screens include Terms of Service, entering your Invite Code and accepting the Release of Information. Your health record will then begin to upload. Once completed, you'll be able to view your information.
Proxy Access Request
Child & Adult